Earth Collective is a national project debuting in Wanaka to make it the FIRST Low Carbon, Low Waste and 100% Renewable Electricity town in New Zealand.
Our intention is to create a place in Wanaka, including:
- The Earth Collective shop supplying bulk organic foods, local produce, affordable LED lights, eco-cleaning products (refill station), collective purchases of solar panels, water saving devices etc. and everything we need to make the transition to a sustainable lifestyle easy and affordable
- a Maori cultural learning centre
- a space for Upper Clutha community eco-groups (Eg. Plastic Bag Free Wanaka) for meetings, workshops, information, petition booth and more…
To achieve this, we need $30,000 as start up money to secure the lease, to set up the shop and purchase the first stock. An initial fundraising campaign in November raised about half of this amount.
We need more! To all our friends who care for the planet and want to help, options are:
- Donate $30 or more NOW
- Contribute $100 or more NOW and we offer to reimburse the amount in a year
- Invest $1000 or more NOW and we offer to reimburse the amount with 10% interest in a year
- $10,000 Steward Investment
Check out the FAQ or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or call 021 027 92 481.
Thank you for contributing to a pioneering change-making movement for the planet.