Earth Collective Magazine publishes quarterly informative articles and local knowledge on environmental stewardship written by local experts, it connects and engages the community by inviting everyone to share their tips and enable businesses to showcase what they are doing well with the Awards of Stewardship.
Click here to open the first issue of Earth Collective Magazine.
The Earth Collective Magazine Issue 2 is now available to read online for free (click here) and you can purchase a paper version A5 sized (148 x 210mm) printed on 100% sustainable paper for just $5 from our secure shop here.
All the businesses in the EC Magazine are encouraged to showcase their Awards of Stewardship among:
- Avoid and recycle all plastics and paper
- Earth friendly cleaning and healthcare products
- Saving water and dechlorinating water
- Ethical business eg. Bank Divestment, Fair trade / Organic products
- Use and save renewable energy
- Gardening with earth-friendly products and/or Volunteer with environmental local groups
- Reduce fossil use in transportation
We encourage you to support these businesses who are on the path towards becoming Stewards of the Earth.
Earth Collective Magazine is written by Upper Clutha people and we invite you to use the links below to send your content for next Earth Collective Magazine issue. Our focus is on positive, practical and easy, local and cheap (or free) solutions to take care of our place and our planet.
- Line Ads (up to 50 words for $11.50 GST incl.)
- Local Stewardship events
- Local Stewards, beginners or advanced who share why and how they practice stewardship for the environment
- A Feature page presenting local initiatives in line with Earth Collective vision
- Your own writing, with Stewardship tips, knowledge, quotes, jokes
- We also welcome articles (max 400 words) of high quality content by local experts in their field. Contact email@example.com to submit your offering.
- Maori tikanga page so that everyone in our community begin to learn and apply the maori way of doing things in everyday life.
- Wellbeing page because taking care of self and the Earth are intertwined
- Local gardening page to harvest good food in our special climate
- Eco-home article, from solar panels through to eco-friendly cleaning products
- A youth page and more…